Here is a new puzzle for you. It’s a bit hard but you can give it a try.
Each is a combination of three words which have something in common.
Pine tree, Compass, Phonograph
All have needles.
1. July, Locker room, Blessings
2. Greek building, Newspaper, Marching army
3. Mattress, Jump, Season of the year
4. Tennis player, Noisy party, Mafia Ring
5. Ion, Credit card bill, Cavalry
6. Crossword puzzle, Post office, Initials
7. River, Nose, Denture
8. Television, Cricket Field, Windows
9. College graduates, Thermometer, Location on the globe
10. Bed, Sandwich, Rumor
So, did you find all the answers? Don’t worry if you couldn’t. You can click the below ‘show answer’ button to see the answers.
You can check your answer here.